Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Question about house(tv show)?

who's the guy that plays cameron(i think. the guy with the accent is the one i'm talking about) on house(tv show on FOX)Question about house(tv show)?
Cameron is the woman. Chase is the man--Jesse Spencer.





Although technically, Hugh Laurie is speaking with an American accent.Question about house(tv show)?
character name chase ...jesse spencer is guy who plays him
The characters name is Chase who is played by Jesse Spencer. The female Dr. has the name of Cameron which is played by Jennifer Morrison. I have a bit of trivia for you fans of the show. The characters that play Jesse and Cameron are engaged in real life. May I please get some points for giving you some extra info concerning the show? I just thought I would ask. If I don't get the points I'll just call Dr. House and see if I can get an appointment. Take care honey
Jesse Spenser (Chase) is Australian, hense the accent
  • Fashion Costume Jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment