Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House tv programme.?

Hi just wondering if anyone knows when last nights house is going to be repeated again.House tv programme.?
Episode Two of Season 3 isn't set to be repeated.





House is usually repeated late on Sunday night, but this slot is now filled due to the showing of two Greys Anatomy episodes at once.





I was out last night and assumed that it'd be repeated on Sunday as usual, and when I checked today I was gutted!





I used a program called Digiguide to search through the next 2 months of listings, and no matches for House apart from the first showing of each episode on Channel five came up.House tv programme.?
It will not be channel five never repeat anything on their extra channel for ages.


It was a good one and proud of myself when I told my daughter diagnosis BEFORE House well I am an ex nurse lol


Brillant show.
House, that's a funny name for a doctor. I am so glad that my House which we called ';Doctor'; finally has some distorted logic to it ,if somewhat a tenuous one. It will be a while before it's repeated so you might want to go to Video newsgroups and download it, just this once of course.





www.guba.com used to show them or www.peekvid.com is good, when it's up, oooh erh!
saturday april 7th on usa channel





or you could try peekvid or yourtvlinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment