Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Tree House TV show.?

My friend and I are talking about Tree House TV, And old shows that we use to remember.


There was this show called Charlie and Nimo but I cant find it, is there a place I can watch it? Youtube does not have it.


Anyway I would like to know some of the older shows.





Also there was this show that had a little girl that lived in door 64 I think She use to crawl out her window onto a graffs back and slide down with little bumps and in the back there use to be all these wild animals who she talked to.Old Tree House TV show.?
lol I remember those shows, I think it was call 64 Zoo Lane


but the whole show was called It's Itsy Bitsy Time and had cartoons like:





Budgie the Helicopter


Charlie and Mimo


64 Zoo Lane


The Animal Shelf





But those are the only ones I can remember, hope it helpedOld Tree House TV show.?
You might want to have a look here: http://treehousetv.com/forums/t/841.aspx鈥?/a>
  • Fashion Costume Jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment