Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lol! Those Publishers Clearing House TV Ads?

They're overplayed %26amp; a *little* annoying, but I still laugh out loud when they repeat the winner's reactions 3x in a row in rapid succession! :)





Dunno if all of you get in in your area. Is it on Youtube yet?Lol! Those Publishers Clearing House TV Ads?
I find them annoying, year after year they get played... with little alteration....


You know what commerical really annoys me? The Walmart one. Who the heck gives a little kid a gift card? It makes no sense!!!!





Okay.. just me... :0DLol! Those Publishers Clearing House TV Ads?
i saw that commercial today! how annoying!
I know that one -- it IS hilarious.





Doh't you get annoyed when Commercials treat people like we're a bunch of idiots?? ... well, at least not all of us are idiots..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment