Sunday, February 21, 2010

House, TV Series?

What is his specialization?





I'm a doctor myself, but I was wondering what exactly is his specialization? He seems to be everywhere, his fellows/residents do all the labs, most of the invasive procedures, you can even see them in the OR. I know it's somewhat of a advanced department in the hospital, I just want to know exactly what it is. Thanks!House, TV Series?
House and his staff specialize in diagnostic medicine. The individual specialties mentioned are neurology (Foreman), immunology (Cameron), intensive care medicine (Chase) and oncology (Wilson).House, TV Series?
I'm not sure, but I really LOVE the show. Hope you find out.
hhmmm... i not sure. but House is always right! i love the show!!!!
He is a diagnotician (sp?) who gets the cases that no one else can diagnose. I do not know what his speciality would be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment