Friday, February 26, 2010

Anyone else totally sick of buy/sell houses TV? Makeover houses TV?

Buy a house abroad TV? Who cares? Make some proper documentaries or dramas. It's BORING!! Agree?Anyone else totally sick of buy/sell houses TV? Makeover houses TV?
i totally agree, who really gives a c***, besides the houses they do up have gardens the size of sussex and a garden pond the size of lake windermere, where do they get these middle class 30 somethings from?? you never see a mister average earning 15k a year in a 2 up 2 down, ban it all i say, are you listening Living tv your the worse culprit of the banal televisionAnyone else totally sick of buy/sell houses TV? Makeover houses TV?
Couldn't agree more. I find Channel 4 is the worst culprit by far, particularly since it's supposed to cater for a wide range of interests and be more cutting edge and innovative yet all it does now is roll out evening after evening of these tedious programmes and worship the selfishness of the 'property ladder' instead of maybe questioning now and again how it's a disaster that no one can afford to buy anymore. They say TV reflects society but bombarding us with this dross only makes people more enslaved to the idea that you must own a property and live in your own bubble where your only concern in life is ekeing out a few grand profit here and there. I actually also hadn't considered that it's cheaper than making decent dramas or docs too.
I hate them because it's cheap TV instead of good programming.





I think it's all a lie too. When they say they only have a few days etc... the reason I think this? Ok, when you see them paint walls then they tape over them to do some sort of design. When they peel the tape off the original paint stays where it is. I found that unless you give the paint a few days to dry then the tape will pull the fresh paint off....... no matter how careful they are. Masking tape tends to allow the paint to seep under it too unless it sticks reasonably well and there are never soak blobs on their perfect lines..........all a big con.





Charlie
Couldn`t agree more about that. Ban them all I say.
Yes, these shows are made to massage the egos of the ';experts'; who present the shows. Most of the daytime is full of c r a p.
YES they are the freaking DEVIL
These ';shows'; are cheaper than paying actors, writers etc. to produce real entertainment and the public is too dumb to know they're being had.
oh yes, they do my nut in.
the only one i watch is sarah beeneys property ladder cos she has had first hand experiance and talks a lot of sense but all the other programmes are total tosh
I am. I do have my own home but the sight of all these smug people with too much money and too much choice makes me sick (or it would if I watched any more than the titles which I don't.) I also find magazine and newspaper articles offensive because I used to live on a council estate with three small children and my chances and choices at that time were nil.
im embarrased to admit............but i love 'em
Totally Agree, Daytime TV is Sooooo Boring now, i don't turn the TV on until the Simpson's comes on at 6pm - Sick of the sight of people doing anything to get their stupid faces on the Telly !.
got to agree. my g/f watches this dross continually, mind numbing,

No comments:

Post a Comment