Tuesday, February 23, 2010

House tv show?

so is tonight the last episode of House or is it beginning a new season and they will continue playing every tuesday night from now on? j/wHouse tv show?
Tonight is the first show of the new season. It was a great one too. A good way to start off the new year,.House tv show?
This season it looks like we are getting more insight into who he really is underneath it all. I've been watching the show for a few years and never knew why I was so drawn to it- and I think it is House himself! He is the badboy, smart and irreverant that one seems to be drawn to.

Report Abuse



new season starts tonite
Beginning of a new season. House is a bit annoying in my opinion. Not the greatest show on Earth.
1st episode of 3rd season tonight.
new season probibly the season will focus on house's new obbscurities, so through out the season he will continue working while they find out things about him or they could figure it out in the first episode
The new season starts tonight. I can't wait, its been so long and I still remember the last show of last season, I hate when they show something so dang good and you have to months to see what happens. I may be crazy but I'm so in love with Dr. House, he is fabulous! I would marry him in a heart beat, just the way his creature on the show is portrayed there's just something sexy about him.
New season..
tonight is the first show of the new season
  • Fashion Costume Jewelry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment