Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Question about House...(Tv Show)?

For those who saw tonights episode, I am very confused... After Eric woke up from the coma, and they asked him to wiggle his toes, and pick up his right arm, he got them confused. So obviously something went wrong. But then in the scenes for next week, he is perfectly fine. Was it just a mistake by the producers, or is there something I missed?


Thanks!Question about House...(Tv Show)?
I'm not sure. I hope the beginning of the next show will clear things up, because he wasn't fine at the end of the show.Question about House...(Tv Show)?
Thats Telivision For Ya. One Minute There Sick The Other Minute There Fine.
No you didn't miss anything. That was how the episode ended.





Maybe next week he has recuperated enough to be fine. The magic of television.
I live in the West, so haven't seen it yet. That's one heckuva a disease that policeman and he contracted though!
I did wonder the same. I expect there will have to be some ongoing ramifications from his illness. Guess we just have to keep watching.
I found tonight's episode ended very abruptly and I'm too missing something. We'll have to wait and see what happens.
somehow his nerves got mixed up so when he tried to raise his right arm, he did his left. I don't know what was up with next week though
I think he picked up the wrong arm and he could not wiggle his left toe (you saw how swollen it was).


But yeah I'm really confused.
You will have to wait til next week to find out, but this 2 episode special was good though.
I think that during the brain biopsie they probably hit


something they shouldnt have but maybe next week they will


say its some kind of temporary problem. But I bet he will have some kind of disability from this dieses that they gave him, what was it lampertines or whatever and that he will blame house about but I guess we will have to wait and see


This 2 day special was great though I loved it.


I am glad to see that someone else loves the show as much as I do
I was confused too. Maybe when he woke from the coma, that and the disease could have messed with his memory. I'm sure in the ';in between'; he could relearn those things, but you never know. Maybe they'll explain in the next episode!
maybe in the next show he i cuerd

No comments:

Post a Comment