Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About the House tv show??

Who of you think House should at some point be with Cameron? Do you think she still likes him? Do you think they have feelings for each other? I sometimes think they do, and others that they just don't.About the House tv show??
I love the show but don't think Cameron and House belong together. She idolizes him but she feels it is lust but I think it is his smarts. It would ruin there relationship if they hooked up. I think she would do better with Wilson. House should hook up with Cuddy.About the House tv show??
House is too stubborn to admit that he actually has feelings so I don't think they'll be hooking up anytime soon. He'll probably piss Cameron off to the point that she doesn't think he's worth it anymore. Don't hold your breath on any House related love.
House is a mean SOB and doesn't deserve someone like her.
They totally have the hots for each other...Can you blame her?? He has the most gorgeous blue eyes...*SIGH* They ought to just hook back up and get it over with.





When are new episodes starting up again?? I am going through withdrawl.
Yes, I think he should be with her, I think they both have feelings for each other. He gets upset, but if he didn't it would no be a very good show. I love House it is my favorite.
I watch House for just the Diagnostic challenge, and the idolizing of a quirky genius.
I think they could be stranded someplace for a short amount of time, thinking they might not get out. They could be weak, then do it. But I think they should realize it was a mistake. They're probably not right for each other. That situation, though, could make for a lot of angst, which is good for TV.





Question for you: Will House impregnate What's-her-name, his boss? Will he donate sperm? She wants to be a mom.
I think that they should at some point they should get together but I also think that they never well. House seems like he still likes her but it almost seems like Cameron has moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment