Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bones or House? (tv shows)?

I love them both but I have to say Bones.Bones or House? (tv shows)?
house you have to love a pill popping DRBones or House? (tv shows)?
House but i am out numbered my folks like bones Happy 4th of July http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07SjIOBwG…
both


but bones is exciting more and more closer to reality in my opinion =D
House definitely!
BONES :D





dr brennan is awesome!
House. Dr. House is so funny. I find the show more inviting than Bones, but that is just me.
I have to go with House. I just recently started watching Bones though, and it's pretty good too.
House. Reason is Hugh Laurie attitude is some what like mine.
Even though House can be a little repetitive, I'll take House.





Brandon
HOUSE omg its hilarious!
HOUSE!


he's hilarious
bones.


i'm seriously addicted to that show.
If perfer Bones
HOUSE!!! Dr. House is just hilarious!
bones .
House is way better than Bones.
House just for Robeert sean leonard
House : )


i find it really funny
House FTW!
House,
House
I love them both but I like Bones better
House all the way
get house to solve the mistery of whos bone it is?
Tough choice, but I'd have to say House.
House.
House.
i would have to say House. it's hilarious and sucks you right into it
HOUSE!! (:





I ♥ Dr. House, he is just too awesome.
oh, both are good... umm.. ima have to go with house, he's so funny!
OMG I love love love love BONES!!





but House is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment