Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you like house?what do you think about house(tv)?

...Do you like house?what do you think about house(tv)?
Yes. Good acting, believable drama.Do you like house?what do you think about house(tv)?
It's an amazing show. The acting is great, and the directors always have a new twist to add to the story. I know many people disliked Season 5, but I thought it was one of the best yet. There was so much action and drama laced in it. Hugh Laurie plays House very well, it's so believable. I also like the tension between House and Cuddy. It's always fun to watch. I can't wait to see what they do in Season 6!
Well, the last season got a little too far out there, but other than that, I really love it! I think it's an awesome TV show...and the preview for the 6th season actually looks really good so I think they can pull it back together! :)
Like him? Love him! Wanna marry him!


but that would be waaaaaaaaay creepy
I love House. And Hugh Laurie rules! There's nothing more sexy than a British actor who could pull off an American accent.
I liked it better before the new staff.
I like it.
best show ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment