Friday, February 26, 2010

House tv show?

is it NOT the best tv show ever!?!





you gotta love it.


but it changed alot since the first season, and i sorta wish that it was still the same.House tv show?
how could you wish it was the same?





it developed a more ongoing story, so now it actually matters if you miss an episode, and a less predictable patternHouse tv show?
Hell, House is my favorite tv show.


Its the only show i watch.


xD But i dont want it to be the same.


I like it this way.
i agree that its changed a lot. it is an awesome show, though.
I ustu love that show. Now I'm tired of hearing about his vicadin addiction. It would be nice if they could make it exciting again.
I am addicted. I rented season 1 and 2 this past month because I had my tonsils out. Now, I am addicted to seeing it without commercials. Can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD!!!
i love that show
Love, love, love it, I agree the first season was great, I use to find House oddly attractive, he doesn't seem to have the spunk he use to, but I am still addicted. I wish him and Kuddy would get it on already...
House is a show that I love sooooo much I actually can't stop watching it. Even if it's a rerun or just a scene on the internet, I go crazy! I think the show is getting even better, there is more twists and alot more action that is happening!!! I mean even though its getting much towards the end of the season it still seems to become GREAT every episode!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW, always will!!! Best tv show on television!
Yeah, I watch it. What was your question?
Yea, I know what you mean. But I love the show anyway, no matter what they do to it. ';House'; has come a long way since Jasper in ';101 Dalmations';.
I love this show.I can't wait for the next episode.I knida like how it is revolving.
I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY. THE TV STATIONS ALWAYS SEEN TO WANT TO MAKE IT BIGGER AND BETTER. THINK OF ALL THE SHOWS THAT ITS HAPENED TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment