Friday, February 26, 2010

Alo! can u help me what is the title of this song? in the ';full house'; tv series (main actor rain)?

okay this song comes from the tv-series (Rain and Song Hye-Kyo)





the song was sang by a girl... with some lyrics about ';I think I love you....... and I miss you...... I fall for you';





the song, is korean... if you know the title... don't be afraid to post an answer to this question .. tnx ^_^Alo! can u help me what is the title of this song? in the ';full house'; tv series (main actor rain)?
I THINK I LOVE YOU


by BYUL


SOUNDTRACK - FULL HOUSE





It wasn't possible, so I believed it wasn't true


Me loving you, these words don't even make sense


I'm probably just jealous, I guess I'm getting lonely


I hid my feelings before but I just can't do it anymore





Maybe we are not suited to each other


It would be good if we are just friends


From one to ten, we never agree on anything


How can we have a relationship?


People say we won't be able to do it


I've been surrounded by those words and I don't want to be anymore.





(Bridge)


I didn't realize how I felt about you,


Why couldn't I see? It was right in front of me


That whole time you were right next to me


Why is it now that I finally see that it is love?





(Chorus)


I think I love you


I think I love you that's how it seems


Cause I miss you


Cause I miss you when you're not around


I can't do anything except think about you


If I look at how things are I know





I'm falling for you


I'm falling for you, I didn't realize it but


Now I need you, somehow deep in my heart it grew


Now all I want to do is take care of you

No comments:

Post a Comment