Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jazz piano music on House TV episode ';Who's Your Daddy?';?

The episode was a rerun in Fox regular time slow 1/29/08,


but I don't see the episode listed under Season 4 yet. Dr.


House is a jazz fan and the particular piano CD he listened


to 1/29 helped him solve a medical problem..but the music


was so good I'd like to get it.Jazz piano music on House TV episode ';Who's Your Daddy?';?
Who's Your Daddy - 05/16/06


Parasol Blanc 2 : Hadouk TrioJazz piano music on House TV episode ';Who's Your Daddy?';?
It's ';Tipitina'; by Professor Longhair, sounds like the version from the album ';Fess Gumbo.';

Report Abuse



That episode was actually from Season 2 ep23





http://heardontv.com/tvshow/House/Season鈥?/a>
I'm looking for the same Jazz piano piece... want to get a copy of it. A Google search brought me here.





I don't think the 1st or 2nd answer so far is any help - the link to ep23 at the ';HeardonTV'; web site doesn't work... the ref. to Hadouk Trio is incorrect... at least with respect to the ';Jazz piano music'; I think you %26amp; I are looking for.





There was a reference in the ';House'; program to ';Miles Davis';, but I'm unsure that it concerned the music in question. I thought, at the time, that it was a piece I'd heard before - maybe on the ';Frasier'; program, but couldn't find any connection.





Sure hope someone comes up with the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment