Sunday, February 21, 2010

House (tv series) do docs watch this?

and do they agree with the prescriptions or diagnosis or whatever they are doing?





i like the series and i saw a question here that says ';how medically accurate was this series'; but it was deleted.House (tv series) do docs watch this?
I found the perfect site for your question. It will give you Medical reviews for every episode.


http://politedissent.com/house_pd.htmlHouse (tv series) do docs watch this?
I don't know about doctors. but I am a grouchy, negative old man, with a painful back problem, no girlfriend, and I hate to shave regularly. I love to complain and tell people OFF.





I watch the show every week. Once 3 episodes were shown on an airline flight I took...I was in heaven.
I saw this 60 minutes episode or one of those shows where they brought an expert in and he said most of the diagnoses were surprisingly accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment