Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a question about full house (tv show)?

i was wondering why steve %26amp; DJ broke up?I have a question about full house (tv show)?
go to the shows site:


http://top3tvreviews.com/pcshowmoviesdow鈥?/a>I have a question about full house (tv show)?
I think they broke up because DJ was starting college soon and she needed to focus more on her career and education whereas Steve just wanted to be a carefree kid (which he has always been). I don't know if he was planning on attending college too. If he was, he was probably going to a school that was no where near DJ's college and she didn't want to hastle with a long-distance relationship.
Actually, Steve and DJ broke up because they decided the ';passion'; was gone from their relationship and it was turning into more of a friendship. I can't remember if that was before or after Steve was talking about going away for college.
I love this show!


Steve and DJ broke up because i think the reasoning was they were going to different colleges.


Or another possibility is he was moving away.








I hope this helps!
They broke up because they didn't have a flare in their relationship anymore. They were drifting apart.
Steve had to go away for collage and DJ just wanted to see other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment