Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know where to find a cheap House (tv show) 2009 Calender?

Ok, so I really want a House calender for the upcoming year, but I cannot find one anywhere. I've checked online and at the calender kiosk at my local mall, but I have not found one. The show is my favorite TV series, so I would like to show my support. The thing is, I'm short on cash, so it needs to be inexpensive. and I'm not good with editing software so I can't make my own (though that would be awesome)





Please provide links if you find one :)


Thanks


~MudkipDoes anyone know where to find a cheap House (tv show) 2009 Calender?
Here is a google shopping list of the cheapest places to buy them -the cheapest is about $9:





http://www.google.com/products?num=100%26amp;h鈥?/a>





You might also be interested in desktop wallpapers for your computer which are free. You can download them on sites like this one: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/dr-gregory-h鈥?/a>





Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment